Accounts & Tax Returns
Rest assured: we’ll cut through all the bureaucratic red tape involved in preparing your accounts and filing with Companies House, and take the worry of dealing with the taxman off your hands.
As you’d expect, our standard Accounts and Tax Return Compliance package includes:
- Preparation of your accounts – whether you’re a sole trader, partnership or limited company – and abbreviated accounts if applicable;
- Dealing with all your business tax matters, including preparation of your income, partnership or corporation tax computations and returns where appropriate;
- Handling correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs.
However, in addition, you’ll also get:
- Unlimited telephone support throughout the year;
- Two meetings a year: a pre year-end tax planning meeting to ensure you’re aware of any opportunities available to minimise your tax; and a post year-end meeting to make sure you’re on track and deal with any queries you have;
- Benchmarking against your competitors to help identify profit and business improvement opportunities;
- A diagnostic review to highlight the numbers that really matter, and a sensitivity analysis to quantify the key performance improvements within your business.